What to expect
Curb Curb lays a continuous, mixed concrete border that improves the aesthetics of your landscaping while increasing your property value.
We offer several options to customize your own unique borders, including hand-crafted Natural Stone and Natural Block designs. We also have Flagstone, Castle Rock, and Spanish Tile available.
Curbing only takes a day. Below are some steps to take before, during, and after the project to ensure the smoothest process possible:
Before Project Day
• Have your established curb layout in mind.
• Pick out the curb design and color you want for your lawn.
• Be sure to flag any sprinkler heads so the crew knows where they are.
Day of project
• Keep pets inside so they don’t damage the fresh concrete.
• Make sure the crew has access to an exterior water faucet to mix the concrete.
• During the sealing process, the sealer will temporarily discolor the grass around the curb, but not kill it. This is only temporary.
• Your new curb will dry within 24 hours.
After Project Day
• We apply a second coat of sealer within the next week.
• Weeds and grass around your new curb can be easily managed by running a weed whacker along the edge or by running a mower wheel along the curb.
• For best results, have your curb resealed annually. This ensures continual color vibrancy.
Follow these steps and in just 24 hours, you’ll have new unique, eye-catching borders for your lawn!